среда, 20 марта 2013 г.

     I've never created a blog before. So, It is a great experience for me. Before started the work, I have visited different blogs and have read about it. Besides I explored, that blogging can be seen as a form of social networking. Indeed, bloggers do not only produce content to post on their blogs, but also build social relations with their readers and other bloggers. I like it.
     A typical blog combines text, images, and links to other blogs and other media related to its topic. So, a blog is a good opportunity to inform, to discuss, to advise and so on. It's a new level of communication. 



2 комментария:

  1. A great picture, Julia! For effective blog communication you are to visit the blogs of your fellow students, leave comments and then they will visit your blog! Good luck! By the way, have you already chosen a story for the final project?

    ОтветитьУдалить